Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Deliveries will be made between 9am-5pm.
1.1.Timed or AM deliveries are available on request.
- No consequential losses will be paid for late or incomplete deliveries.
- Changes to delivery dates within 7 days of the scheduled delivery date, will incur storage charges.
- The Sellers will make every effort to meet specified delivery dates but such dates shall be regarded as approximate only and the Sellers shall not be liable in any way for delay in delivery arising from any cause whatsoever including any act, neglect or default of the Sellers or their agents.
- Where goods are delivered by the Seller’s own transport, no liability for shortage or damage will be accepted by the Sellers, unless at the time of the receipt at the goods by or on behalf of the customer the delivery note is marked with details of the shortage or damage alleged. Marking of the delivery note “Unexamined” or in a similar way, will not give rise to any liability on the part of the Sellers.
- The seller may deliver the goods by separate instalments. Each separate instalment shall be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the provisions of the contract.
- Each instalment shall be a separate contract and no cancellation or termination of any one contract relating to an instalment shall entitle the customer to repudiate or cancel any other contract or instalment